Every one of our guns comes with an owners manual. Inside that manual is a Warranty Card that must be filled out within 30 days of receiving your JPX.
Subject to the terms, conditions and limitations outlined in the owners manual, the manufacturer accepts warranty for MATERIAL DEFECTS AND WORKMANSHIP that adversely affect the operation of your JPX for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase by the initial consumer.
This warranty only becomes effective if activated by the original consumer within 30 days of the purchase date, by completing and returning the warranty card in the manual.
Make sure to indicate the individual serial number on your device on the warranty card. The serial number is located underneath the product designation on the receiver. The distributor reserves the right to warranty a product based on proof of purchase date.
TO MAKE A CLAIM UNDER THIS WARRANTY, CONTACT THE DISTRIBUTOR LISTED ON THE BACK OF THIS MANUAL FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON RETURNING YOUR DEVICE.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY
1. THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE SAFETY MANUAL ARE NOT FOLLOWED;
2. YOUR DEVICE OR ANY OF ITS PARTS ARE ALTERED OE MODIFIED FROM THEIR ORIGINAL STATE. THIS MEANS LASER ETCHING OR ANY DECALS ADDED TO THE GUN;
3. DAMAGE CAUSED BY MISUSE, ABUSE OR IMPROPER MAINTENANCE;
4. THE RECEIVER IS DISASSEMBLED OR OBVIOUSLY TAMPERED WITH;
5. ANYTHING BUT ORIGINAL CARTRIDGES ARE USED.
IF YOU DIDN'T RECEIVE A MANUAL WITH WARRANTY CARD WITH YOUR GUN, THEN PLEASE CALL US FOR A FREE COPY.