Using the same dependable take down power of it's predecessor the C2, the new Pulse from TASER International is designed to be easy to carry, conceal and employ for self defense.
The latest in TASER Self-Defense innovation, the TASER Pulse. It is a high-tech, subcompact weapon with an intuitive concealed carry design that packs the same knock-down punch used by law enforcement around the world. With the TASER Pulse you can reach an attacker from up to 15 feet away, immobilize them for 30 seconds giving you time to make a Safe Escape.
- Subcompact design with intuitive user interface: The small size and pistol shape provides a familiar discreet carry capability
- Shaved safeties and angled iron sights: For a comfortable conceal carry and prevention of snagging when withdrawing or re-holstering device
- Advanced target acquisition: LASER assisted targeting, color contrasting iron sights, and powerful LED flashlight to help identify friend or foe
- User replaceable battery: Battery lasts for approximately 50 30-second firings and it features an illuminated battery status indicator light
- Tactile trigger and safety
- 15-foot safety range with back-up stun gun: Immobilize attackers at a safe distance
- Safe Escape Product Replacement Program: If the TASER Pulse is used for self-defense and it is left at the scene, TASER will replace the device free of charge
- Length: 5.25"
- Height: 4.75"
- Width: 1.25"
- Weight: 0.5lbs (227g)
How is the Pulse different from the C-2, X26, and the X2? All TASER Self-Defense weapons carry the same knock-down punch that is standard for law enforcement agencies around the world. The Pulse and C-2 differ from the X26 and X2 because instead of having a 5-second cycle, the Pulse and C-2 cycle for 30-seconds when fired. This gives you a window of opportunity to make a safe escape.
The only difference between the Pulse and C-2 is the overall design. Designed for on-the-body conceal carry, the Pulse is a sub-compact gun shape that is intuitive to use. The C-2, while it can be carried on the body, it was designed for off-the-body carry in purses, briefcases, and glove boxes. The TASER Pulse is the world's smallest TASER. This high-tech, easy-to-use weapon is built for concealed carry but packs the same knock-down punch that is the standard for Law Enforcement around the world. After firing from up to 15 feet away, just drop the weapon and run. The TASER Pulse will continue to immobilize your attacker for 30 seconds buying you precious time for a Safe Escape. And don't worry, we'll replace the weapon you left behind for free. Who else have that kind of guarantee? Be protected by TASER.
RESTRICTIONS: DC, HI, MA, NJ, NY, RI, & certain cities & counties. CT, IL, MI, and WI are legal with certain restrictions and requirements. If you have any questions regarding your ability to carry a TASER Pulse in your state or municipality consult your local law enforcement agency or go to taser.com for additional information.
CA, FL, ID, IL, NV, and VA and the city of New Orleans require background checks. Upon completion of your pre-order, we will send an email with steps to completing your background check.
The TASER Pulse is only available for sale in the United State of America and Puerto Rico.