The JPX4 Shot Defender is a brand new product offered to Law Enforcement by Piexon AG. This is the only product that can fire 4 separate shots of pepper spray at 590 FPS from the nozzle up to 23 feet. Most Less-lethal devices are limited in range and reliability. The JPX 4 fires using actual primers making it a very reliable weapon. It has been certified by ATF as a non-firearm with no registration required.
This bundle includes:
1 JPX 4 LE Pepper Gun with laser
1 Extra set of OC Magazines
1 Set of Inert Practice Magazines
1 Paddle Retention Holster
1 Gun case
JPX SAFETY MANUAL
Each removeable cartridge fires exceptionally potent liquid 10% OC at 590 fps from nozzle with an effective distance of 23 feet. With ease of training and the power of each super-strong pepper payload has made the JPX very popular among law enforcement and corrections professionals world-wide. The JPX 4 carries four self-cleaning pepper rounds, making multiple shots available when needed. Reloading is fast and easy. You can load each round individually so that you always have 4 rounds available.
Some of the benefits:
- Limits liability associated with discharging a firearm / shooting an attacker or burglar.
- Looks and works like a gun
- Can carry in places you can't carry a gun
- Holds four shots (included) of exceptionally potent liquid will disable attacker at least 45 minutes
- Superior to tear gas even when used against attackers under the influence of drugs
- Quickly Reloadable 4 individual cartridges (refills available)
- Light enough to carry easily (about 12 oz empty-20oz full)
- Launches the spray at 590 FPS from the nozzel. Same velocity as 2 shot JPX
- 23' range. . . you don't need to be close to your attacker
- Accurate using the sites as opposed to trying to spray someone with a little canister
- Police grade, serious solution
- Less affected by wind
- Not susceptible to heat or cold
- Doesn't need to be shaken
- No batteries to charge
- Measures: 7.60” L x 1.38” W x 5x67” H
- 2 year manufacturers warranty registration is available at www.piexon.com
Opinion from the ATF: The Piexon JPX does not constitute a "firearm" as defined in the Gun Control Act or a "firearm" or "any other weapon" as defined in the National Firearms act. Also, the magazines designed for this device do not constitute "ammunition" as defined in the Gun Control Act". NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED IN MOST STATES. IF
YOUR STATE HAS RESTRICTIVE GUN LAWS, THEN CONTACT YOUR LOCAL LAW
ENFORCEMENT AGENCY FOR AN OPINION. SOME STATES DO IGNORE FEDERAL GUN
LAWS. NO SHIPMENTS TO NY STATE.